« Home | Plastic Baseballs - Prism Pack of 6 (PAC) » | Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game » | Yankee Stadium: The Official Retrospective » | Intensive Heel Repair Moisturizing Balm » | The 50 Greatest Home Runs in Baseball History » | Franklin Sports Ball Bucket with 12 Official Baseb... » 

Saturday, May 31, 2008 

David Seeds In-Shell Sunflower Seeds Original, 0.9-Ounce Packages (Pack of 324)

Customer Review: Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Can you hear me scream from there? That is because there was NO picture when I bought this item and NOWHERE did it indicate that there was a price on it. When it arrived, all of the little packs are marked 30 cents! Now I have to stock my entire concession stand with nickels and dimes and all of a sudden the flunkies I have working for me are going to have to count out real change and do real math to sell the merchandise when I had everything in multiples of a quarter. I had actually planned to sell these for 50 cents, because people expect a certain markup, but they ARE very small. They are good, and my ballplayers literally demand them, but I can't wait until they sell out. Personally, I think if you sell pre-priced merchandise, you should so indicate.
Customer Review: Seeds of misfortune, heartache and triumph
Though the package was shockingly tiny, ConAgra's David seed have no rival. You will enjoy bag after bag.


cf baseball store